Background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A week of crafty inspiration

Well I have discovered that it can sometimes to be hard to craft and take care of a six month old... BUT... my creative juices are still flowing. Thanks to the wonder of Pinterest I have discovered so many wonderful ideas that I want to put on my quest list. I have decided to share them with the "world out there". Every day (child allowing) I am going to post one of these inspirations that I want to try out. Hopefully I will get to do them myself eventually and I can post how they go but until I get the time and extra cash flow I am going to post my hopeful future quests here.

I am going to try to have a theme for each day of the week:
Monday- Handmade flowers
Tuesday- DIY art work
Wednesday- Child crafts
Thursday- Beginning Sewing
Friday- Household tips
Weekend- Wildcard

These are of course subject to change as my interests change but right now these are the things that are really on my radar. There are so many amazing blogs out there and I can not wait to share my finds. Let the inspiration begin!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea! I desperately need to do a better job of blogging more.

    ReplyDelete