Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Helpful Hints: DIY Photography

I was given an amazing camera last year for Christmas and I was so pumped. I thought "Yes" I am going to be shooting some great pictures now!" Right?!? Wrong! Yes I have a great camera but I know nothing about angles, lighting, or photoshop. All of which are really helpful in capturing a great dispaly worthy shot. I have always wished I had taken some photography classes in college so I could know these things (It is my secret dream to be a professional photographer)
To my delight I have found a great site that is full of helpful tips for all kinds of Photography topics.

The site is Clickin Moms. There are great tips about every aspect of photography. Here are a few of my favorite posts:
This post gives some great tips for capturing kids. Which is something I really need.


This post gives great tips on creating a studio in a small space at home.


I really like this post because as a mother I am the one taking all of the photos so I have very few pics of me with my little girl.

So who wants to go get out their camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment