Background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Wednesday and Thursday Combo

Due my Internet rebelling against me yesterday I was not able to blog so here is Wednesday and Thursday together. The more the Merrier!

Wednesday Homemade Gifts!

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my True love gave to me...! Here is a super cute idea of gift to give your sweetie. These Twelve Day of Christmas gifts are perfect for that special someone in your life or these are also great to make your little one feel extra loved this holiday season. I found this at The Dating Divas blog. There are some great ideas about keeping the romance alive in your relationship!


Ornament's Thursday

This cute Sand Ornament is such a cute idea. Every time you go on vacation collect sand, shells, rocks, (if you go to Vegas collect poker chips!) and fill your ornament and label so you will always have a memento from your trip. How much fun will it be to decorate your tree and reminisce about past vacations? I found this idea at One Artsy Mama. She had several ideas for cute DIY ornaments. Go check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment