Background

Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Post Catch up

Our Internet has been down and I have been traveling so I am a few days behind on my post so we will be getting three posts for one. WHAT A DEAL!

GIFTS!
This idea comes from one of my favorite blogs Tip Junkie. There are some great ideas and I love this post of Gifts in a Jar. This idea supports my love for mason jars. Tip Junkie gives you ideas for everything from bake goods to crafts you can give as gifts in your jar. These would make great teacher gifts!

ORNAMENTS!
I found this idea on Martha Stewart's website. She has so many great Christmas ideas! I love these Cookie Cutter Ornaments. These are a great way to personalize ornaments. I think these would be really cute in a child's room. You could put family pictures in them or pictures of their favorite things. These also have a beautiful vintage feel with old black and white pics and vintage looking patterns. With these ornaments you get a personalized tree for little money. Can't beat that!

HOLIDAY YUM YUMS!
These Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies are so cute. They look great and are not hard to do. I found these at Budding Baketress. She has a lot of yummy treats for the Holidays. I am thinking I might have to make these for the Church Christmas party. FUN!

Whew...so now we are caught up for the week. I apologize for falling behind. Continue on!

1 comment:

  1. I did end up making these for our Christmas party and they were a big hit. And they were so easy! That is my kind of cookie!

    ReplyDelete