Background

Thursday, August 4, 2016

I'm Baaack!

Whoa!!!! It's been four years!!! Four long years! Since my last blog I've had another child and moved  to a new town! Lots has changed but you know what has not changed... My quest to be crafty! Of course along the way I have started on some new quests! I plan to share those on this blog as well!



My latest quest has been volunteering at a local children's museum. For the past few months I have been doing a baby and toddler story time and helping the museum with their Facebook page and marketing. To prepare for story time I took to the web to get ideas! I found an amazing gem in Jbrary.  They have a treasure trove of ideas and advice for the new story timer!
 


In the next couple of weeks I will share some of the details and fun things I do during story time. I will also be sharing crafts I have been working on lately, new business ventures I've been considering, decorating I've been doing around my new house and lots of other fun things I've been up to in the last four years. Until then here are a few pictures from story time!




No comments:

Post a Comment