Background

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Silent but still Crafting

Well I dropped the ball. What can I say I am a terrible blogger BUT... I am still on my quest to crafty and with the Holiday season coming up it is even more reason to be crafty. I have several projects in the works and I will do my best to keep you updated on my progress.

My latest project was a pillow case shirt for my daughter. I watched the Crafty Gemini on youtube and it really helped me with my sewing. After I made the shirt I cut out some triangle and a jack o' lantern mouth out of black fabric. I ironed on some fusible web and then iron them on to the shirt. I did sew around the edges to keep the fabric from fraying. I paired the shirt with some ruffle pants from etsy.com and it turned out really cute!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment