Background

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Young at Heart Banquet

Every year our church has a Young at Heart Banquet for our senior saints. It is my favorite event of the year. I love to decorate. Here are some things we did this year:


It is so much fun to decorate with fun Valentine's day decor. This year we gave every lady a rose and every gentleman some chocolates.


For centerpieces I made this topiary by taking cupcake liners and sticking them on a Styrofoam ball with straight pins. So cute and easy! I will be doing this again for other events.


I found this idea on pinterest and it was so easy and cheap. I found the candle and votive at Dollar Tree and then I simply filled the votive with conversation hearts.


We served Brunch this year and for dessert we did mini fruit pizzas. The Icing is cream cheese and marshmallow fluff spread on a sugar cookie. They were a big hit!


We also did a photo booth. My friend Jackie made the booth by using two project boards and a cricut for shapes and lettering. We also brought several props for fun.


This is me and one of my Bible students posing in the photo booth. So much fun!





1 comment:

  1. How adorable is this! I'm so glad it was a hit! Miss ya'll down at Gback.

    ReplyDelete