Background

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A craft room to be crafty!

I'M BACK!!!!
After many technical difficulties and busy holiday times I have finally returned to my quest... AND I come bearing new tools. For Christmas I received a Cricut Expressions and a SEWING MACHINE (now I just need to learn to sew!) Now that I have these tools I really need a place to put them where they are easily accessible. I NEED A CRAFT ROOM...but I have no money. I am going to have to be thrifty.

I found this wonderful blog that had great ideas on how to make a Budget Friendly Craft Room. There are so many great ideas on creating a functional and cute space for your crafts by using thrift items and things you have around the house. Head on over to http://olderandwisor.blogspot.com/ and check out all of her great ideas.

1 comment:

  1. You and me both! That's one of my goals this year: finish the craft room and make it workable!

    ReplyDelete